We need 24 hours notice for appointment cancellations. The fee for missed office visits is $25.00 and the fee for missed ultrasound appointments is $50.00
The friendly professional staff at Bay Area OB/GYN in Webster, Texas looks forward to your visit. Each of our doctors has schedules tailored for your convenience. We see patients Monday through Thursday, from 8 AM to 5 PM and Fridays from 8 AM to 3:00 PM. You have a few ways to schedule your appointment.
You may now schedule return patient annual exams and non-pregnancy follow up visits online. **PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE SCHEDULING TO AVOID YOUR APPOINTMENT BEING CANCELLED***
- If you are a new patient or have not been seen at our office in >3 years, you must call the office to schedule. Your appointment will be cancelled if you attempt to schedule an appointment online.
- This is for an office visit ONLY. Please do NOT use these links if you meet any of the following:
- You need an ultrasound or procedure (biopsy, bone density, IUD/implant placement or removal, or surgery).
- You are pregnant.
- You are switching doctors.
- Please include complete insurance information (do not put "same" or "unchanged"). We may need to confirm details with you. If you have missing insurance information and we cannot reach you to confirm, your appointment may be cancelled.
Dr. Lakeisha Demerson - please call the office to schedule your appointment
If you are a new patient, have not been seen in >3 years, need to reschedule an appointment, are having an urgent problem and/or you are pregnant please call us at (281) 332-9511 to schedule an appointment.
To request an appointment online, please complete and submit our Interactive Appointment Request Form below. This is only a request, so you will receive a call from our office to schedule your appointment.